International Master Business Mathematics
The University of Munich (LMU), the University of Evry (UEVE) and the University of Bologna (UNIBO) jointly offer an integrated study program called International Master in Business Mathematics, which enables students from the three universities to study abroad for a period of one or two semesters at the partner universities. The students will graduate with a double or triple (depending on the student's track) degree: Laurea Magistrale in Quantitative Finance of UNIBO, Master Degree in Business Mathematics of LMU and/or Master Degree Ingénierie Mathématique Spécialité Ingénierie Financière of UEVE. The number of participating students within the International Master will be limited to five students from each university per academic year. All exams successfully passed by students at the host university shall be automatically recognized by the home university.
How to apply
Students applying for the International Master Business Mathematics will be selected by each university according to their own criteria and modalities based on academic merit, past work, extracurricular experiences, as well as a demonstration of strong motivation to participate in the program.
Students from LMU who want to attend the course of study of the multiple degree program at UNIBO or at UEVE must be enrolled in the Master Business Mathematics of the LMU and must have adequate knowledge of the English language (equivalent to CEFR level B2). In order to apply, please send your CV and a letter of motivation together with a summary of your grades obtained in the Master of Business Mathematics at the LMU at email@example.com by January 31 of every year.
- Incoming students visiting the LMU
Applicant students from UNIBO and UEVE, who have been successfully selected to take part in the program, must send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org January 15 of every year:
- Application form
- An official, certified translation of the university qualifying documents (documents in Danish, Dutch, English, French, Icelandic, Italian, Catalonian, Spanish, Swedish, Portuguese, Romanian or Latin need not to be translated)
- An official, certified copy of your university qualifying examination certificate and of the university certificate and diplomas in the language of the country in which the documents(s) were issued, together with official, certified translations of all documents
- It is necessary that applicants from the following countries present a formal evaluation of academic equivalency issued by the Zeugnisanerkennungsstelle für den Freistaat Bayern (Office of Academic Credential Recognition of the Free State of Bavaria) Pündterplatz 5, 80803 München, Tel: 089 - 38 38 49-0: Georgia, Cameroun, Afghanistan, IB (International Baccalaureate)- holders. This applies also for US-Education (except Bachelor Degree). Applicants from China, Mongolia and Vietnam need to present the original of the APS evaluation issued by the "Akademische Prüfstelle bei der Deutschen Botschaft" (APS)
- A curriculum vitae up to date of application
- If applicable, a marriage certificate or offical name change document
- If the applicant has studied at a German university: documentation about the study program
- Outgoing students visiting UNIBO
- Further information can be found on the website of UNIBO
- Outgoing students visiting UEVE
- Further information can be found on the website of UEVE
Tuition fee waiver
Students participating in the MDP will enrol and pay at their home university (the university of first enrolement). Studens will have to pay the diploma fee at the host university if any. All other charges, including health insurance, shall be borne by the students themselves.
- Student guidebook for students going to UNIBO
- Application form for incoming students
- Erasmus and LMU-Exchange broschure
- Room reservation form
- Advices for private rooms
- Possible scenarios for incoming and outgoing students
- Correspondence between the study programs
- For further information contact Prof. Dr. Francesca Biagini