Bachelor Business Mathematics
The Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität offers a three year bachelor degree program, which provides advanced mathematical and statistical skills - skills that are highly relevant for the business, financial, insurance or banking sectors. The aims of the program are to educate graduates with developed mathematical, statistical and computational skills with the ability to apply them to a quantitative analysis of industrial, commercial or financial business decisions. Within the program, the students will also be encouraged to independently gain relevant work experience in order to enhance their practical skills and future employment opportunities.
For more information on the bachelor degree programme, please visit the faculty homepage of the Mathematics Institute or use the following links:
- Bachelor degree Business Mathematics
- Detailed plan of all courses in the degree Business Mathematics
- Study regulations and examinations rules for Business Mathematics (pdf)
- Business Mathematics in the LSF-System of the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität
- New program "Mentoring Wirtschaftsmathematik" for first year Bachelor students
Unfortunately some of the information is not available in English. We apologize for the inconvenience!