Upcoming Conferences & Workshops in the field of Financial Mathematics
Many conferences and workshops can be found on the webpage of the Bachelier Finance Society.
The following overview of conferences and workshops within the scope of financial mathematics will be regularly updated on this page. For more specific information on the conferences and workshops in particular please follow the links below.
- 10^th Annual Risk and Stochastics Conference 2016
- 4th NUS Workshop on Risk and Regulation; January 7 - 8, 2016, Singapore
- 2015 Quantitative Methods in Finance Conference - December 15 - 18, 2015, University of Technology Sydney, Australia
- Risk and Regulation Workshop Oktober 17-18,2014 at the University of Freiburg
- Broad Perspectives and New Directions in Financial Mathematics - March 9 - June 12, 2015 - Institute of Pure and Applied Mathematics, UCLA, Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.
- 2014 Quantitative Methods in Finance Conference - December 17 - 20, 2014, University of Technology Sydney, Australia
- Stochastics of Financial and Environmental Economics - September 15 - 19, 2014, Norwegian Academy of Sciences and Letters, Oslo, Norway
- EAJ 2014: 2nd European Actuarial Journal Conference & Educational Workshop - September 8 - 12, 2014, Technical University of Vienna, Austria
- Systemic Risk Models and Mechanisms - 26 - 29 August, 2014, Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Performance and Control of Large-Scale Networks - June 30 - July 2, 2014, EURANDOM, Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Statistics and Risk Modeling - June 13 - 14, 2014 - Institute of Mathematical Finance, Ulm University, Ulm, Germany
- First Berlin-Singapore Workshop on Quantitative Finance and Financial Risk - May 21 - 24, 2014, Weierstrass Institute for Applied Analysis and Stochastics, and Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany
- New Trends in Computational Finance and Related Topics - April 23 - 15, 2014, International Centre for Mathematical Sciences, Edinburgh, UK
- Workshop on Stochastic Volatility and Multi-Curve Models - April 2 - 4, 2014, Ludwig Maximilian University, Munich, Germany
- Winter School: Malliavin calculus for Lévy processes - March 31 - April 3, 2014, Technische Universität München, Germany